Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Day at a Glance

*Note: For those of you who dislike or preferred my old layout better, I was trying to make my blog more user-friendly for readers who have more archaic means of internet (i.e. dial-up) and the layout took forever to load.

I had a rather interesting day today. I had my debate for English today and was extremely nervous about it. With good reason. My team lost 19-2. Ouch. Using my definition of the day- we got "pwn'd".

In Study Hall, I realized that the school has decided to install a new system that blocks pretty much everything. Including Blogger. This is not fun. I also decided to do a research project on the Holy Grail, rather than the sequel to Camelot.

This week, I have not gotten to bed before 11:15-11:30. This is making me very tired. I intend on sleeping in the car on the way to Minerva tonight. Anyway, we were taking notes on cellular respiration, photosynthesis, and fermentation, and why this simply fascinates me, as I was taking notes, I managed to drift off for about 30 seconds every 5 minutes or so. It was quite annoying.

In Spanish we watched Shrek.

In World Studies we had a pop quiz.

In Geometry I got the highest grade on the quiz although I was absent yesterday and missed 1/3 of the material for the quiz. It rocked.

No comments: