Friday, September 16, 2005
1. What is your full name? If you don't know this, you don't need to
2. What color pants are you wearing? My favorite denim skirt
3. What are you listening to right now? "the Critic"
4. What was the last thing you ate? 2 cheese dogs and a root beer
5. Do you wish on stars? Yes, but they always gibe me the exact opposite of what I ask for
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? The hot pink crayon in the crayon box of a kindergarten boy who thinks pink is icky
7. How is the weather right now? rainy
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my dad
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes, Liz has been my friend forever!!!
10. Coffee? Starbucks Rocks!!!!
11. Favorite sport? Like to watch Hockey, like to play soccer
12. Hair color?brown with red in the tips
13. Siblings? two, little brother and sister
14. Favorite month? August
15. Favorite food? Weldon's Birthday Cake ice cream
16. What was the last movie you saw? Watching "the critic" DVD box set
17. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
18. What do you do to vent anger? Cry
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? Mr.Bear
20. Summer or winter? Summer
21. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
22. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
23. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? yes
24. Who is most likely to respond? Liz or Erica
25. Who is least likely to respond? Laura or Jordan
26. When was the last time you cried? Today in laughter (CSG strikes again)
27. What is under your bed? Stuffed animals
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Liz or Kaylen
29. What did you do last night? Did homework
30. What are you afraid of? I have (these r my new words) Musophobia (fear of mice)Murophobia (fear of rats) Agrizoophobia (fear of wild animals, a possum got into our house once causing this) then pigeons(I don't know why) and I'm scared of the dark
31. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? cheese
32. Favorite car? red ford escort(clay's first car)
33. Favorite flower? lilac
34. Number of keys on your key ring? none
35. How many years at your current job? 1
36. Favorite day of the week? Friday
37. What did you do on your last birthday? stayed home
38. How many states have you lived in? 1
39. How many cities have you lived in? 1
Monday, September 12, 2005
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Well, It isn't so much college as much as it is the cost of college. As you can probably tell from the side image, I hope to go to The University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC), for college. Since I live in Ohio it is considerably more expensive for me to go, rather than if I was in NC already. The following is from the UNCC financial aid center:
Tuition and fees - Tuition and fees at UNC Charlotte are established annually by the North Carolina General Assembly and by the University Board of Governors. For the 2004-05 academic year tuition and required fees are:
North Carolina Residents Non Residents
Undergraduate students: $3,477 $13,589
Graduate students: $3,552 $13,759
Exact tuition/fee costs for 2005-06 will be finalized by the North Carolina General Assembly in the summer of 2005. Estimated tuition/fees for the 2005-06 academic year are $3,480 for undergraduate NC residents ($3,780 for graduates) and $13,900 for non-resident undergraduates ($14,100 for graduates).
Books and supplies - Costs for books and supplies varies based on each student's major and course load. Normally, a student needs about $1,000 for these costs for the academic year.
Room and board - On-campus housing is available at UNC Charlotte for over 5,000 students. For the 2005-2006 academic year, housing rates range from $2,840 to $4,284. The cost of the full meal plan is $2,890 for the academic year. Details on housing may be obtained from the Office of Residence Life.
Other costs - In addition to the direct costs listed above, there are other expenses related to attending college. These include personal/miscellaneous expenses and transportation costs. Although the University is not directly involved with these costs, they are considered when determining financial aid eligibility.
See what I mean? Scary.
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Anybody who knows me, who is reading this knows something about me. If you have ever e-mailed me, IM'd me, or read my blog even (so you should know this by now) you know this about me. I love Clay Aiken!! In health on Tuesday we had to do something called Bio in a Bag (not to be mistaken with Bio Bag) We had to put 5-10 items in a bag to show what kind of person that we are. Almost everyone had something that they were obsessed with in their bag. One of my friends has a HUGE obsession with Sharpie Markers. ( Come on, be honest, those things are pretty cool) He has about 50 different colors of these things. He had about 1o in the bag. People laughed at the people with funny stuff in their Bags. So, then I went. Ok. Something about Mount Vernonians. Especially at High School and Middle School level. They don't like Clay very much. So when someone says that they even remotely have an interest in him then you are shunned to the class of "Freaks and Geeks". ( I was already there so I had nothing to lose.LOL) So , it was only natural for me to put one of my cd's in the bag. (One of the cheap ones that cost $4 for 2 songs) Groans all across the classroom, including from the exceedingly cute guy (he's the one obsessed with Sharpies.) He goes "Rebecca, I thought you were actually a smart person!"
Why is it stupid to have good taste?