Friday, March 31, 2006
Jessica: I hate your icon
Me:It shows up?
J:yes, i hate it
J:It has Leonardo DiCraprio on it
And yes I am perfectly aware there is an extra "r" in there thank you much. The icon is great but for the past week, nobody has been able to see it. So now it works and everything is fine and dandy. Oh goody.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
"We are going to take Stiv to the center for the physical fitness. We are going to do the manly bonding."
- Titanic (Did I mention I love this movie....and Leonardo DiCaprio?)
- Evita (I still love you Argentina)
- Monty Python Holy Grail (It's not dead yet!!)
- Pirates of the Carribean (but where is the rum?)
Monday, March 27, 2006
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Friday, March 24, 2006
Ok, well here is the guy I am always talking about. He's the one getting strangled. (By his older brother I might add) I will give credit (because I have an awful habit of pilfering photos. *blushes*) to Kelsey from school where I stole this pic from. Anywhoo..Aaron is 15 and he wants to be an Architect (especially designing golfcourses, because he loves to golf) He plays the cymbals in the marching band and pep band at school. So yeah, there you go guys. I know you were all dying to know about this guy *stifles a laugh* so yeah. I'm going to try to do two more bios but I wanted to get this one in.
Oh wait.. here's a better picture... well, moderately
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
"Popular" from Wicked
(spoken) Elphie - now that we're friends, I've decided to
make you my new project.
(spoken) You really don't have to do that
(spoken) I know. That's what makes me so nice!
(sung) Whenever I see someone
Less fortunate than I
(And let's face it - who isn't
Less fortunate than I?)
My tender heart
Tends to start to bleed
And when someone needs a makeover
I simply have to take over
I know I know exactly what they need
And even in your case
Tho' it's the toughest case I've yet to face
Don't worry - I'm determined to succeed
Follow my lead
And yes, indeed
You will be:
You're gonna be popular!
I'll teach you the proper ploys
When you talk to boys
Little ways to flirt and flounce
I'll show you what shoes to wear
How to fix your hair
Everything that really counts
To be popular
I'll help you be popular!
You'll hang with the right cohorts
You'll be good at sports
Know the slang you've got to know
So let's start
'Cause you've got an awfully long way to go:
Don't be offended by my frank analysis
Think of it as personality dialysis
Now that I've chosen to be come a pal, a
Sister and adviser
There's nobody wiser
Not when it comes to popular -
I know about popular
And with an assist from me
To be who you'll bee
Instead of dreary who-you-were: are:
There's nothing that can stop you
From becoming popu-
La la la la
We're gonna make
When I see depressing creatures
With unprepossessing features
I remind them on their own behalf
To think of
Celebrated heads of state or
Specially great communicators
Did they have brains or knowledge?
Don't make me laugh!
They were popular! Please -
It's all about popular!
It's not about aptitude
It's the way you're viewed
So it's very shrewd to be
Very very popular
(spoken) Why, Miss Elphaba, look at you. You're beautiful.
ELPHABA(spoken) I - I have to go:
(spoken) You're welcome!
(sung) And though you protest
I know clandestinely
You're gonna grin and bear it
Your new found popularity
La la la la
You'll be popular -
Just not as quite as popular
Monday, March 20, 2006
Hello, those of you who are still reading my blog after my month-long...err..."hiatus". I had some poor grades so I was grounded for a while. But now, other than Algebra, all is well! SO much has happened in the past month. So let me fill you in....
- First I will explain my picture. This is now my IM display picture. Last Tuesday I got two hamsters from my aunt, or rather my cousin, whose hamster had 8 babies. i got two girls and named them Eva and Elphaba. Yes, Elphaba (the El sounds like an Al) In the musical Wicked(which i am DYING to see.) The story behind the Wizard of Oz is told, telling how Glinda the Good Witch and the Wicked Witch of the West met and how she became evil and all that good stuff. (my dad also discovered just from the soundtrack how the tin man came to be.very cool) Now let me ask you a question.. if you were born green and your parents named you Elphaba wouldn't you become evil? I thought so. So anyway. Now Elphaba is my only hamster. Eva died this morning. It was very sad. *moment of silence* moving on to nicer subjects.. (p.s. my aunt just sent me a snickers bar with her condolences.)
- If you have seen my Dad's Flickr photos you will note that I had to take home an electronic baby. I named her Caroline Louise after my grandma. I got a 150/150 on it!!! It was fun
- WE have been on the road for the past 5 weeks preaching
- There was about a week period where I thought CSG was blocking me from IM. It turns out that it was a misunderstanding, but it was devestating none the less.