Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Monday, January 30, 2006
Sunday, January 29, 2006
I AM SO STINKING EXCITED!!!!
Friday, January 27, 2006
- Spanish III
- English 10
- Biology I (blocked)
- Chemistry I (blocked)
- Parenting (just for fun guys. if it was for anything real i wouldn't be alive to take that class!!)
- World Studies
I'm requesting Cunningham for Bio, Arnold for Chem, and Shriver for World Studies. I am so excited!!!Anyway, better get some work done. Type to you all later.
Sis. Theresa tagged me for this. Its not that bad though!5 things I would like to have the money for.....
- A 1989 Ford Escort, colored red. Of course this would also include insurance and my license and permit fees, gasoline, and all that good stuff.
- My missions trip to Europe this summer. Uggh.. It's a pain raising $2000. (If u want to sponser me, please comment!!! I want lots of comments on this one guys!!! LOL)
- College/University. UNCC. Out-of-state tuition KILLS!!!! Or NEOUCOM.
- A really nice digital camera. One that you can see the pics on and stuff. Mine doesn't do that
- A flip-camera phone with all the trimmings. Color, unlimited musical ringtones, voice recording, games, DEFINATELY TEXT MESSAGING!!!!!!!!
Well.... I think that is about it. Oh and one free thing I would love for dad to let me get.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Saturday, January 21, 2006
yay! thanks dad! g2g. lunchtime! luv u.
My father did not understand this at all and just assumed that he was getting old (not at all dad, you're getting more youthful by the instant) and that i had said something good. As Liz interpreted it-
"Goodie! Thank you, Father! I must be going now. It is time for luncheon.
I couldn't have said it better my self.
My student 9HE teacher was amazed at how Instant Messenger has revolutionized the Englis language. Well, i dunno about that, but we do like to abbreviate stuff. I am a true IMer bcuz i use im spk outsd of pln ol im lol. (not quite to that extent) I do use my abbreviations outside of the Instant Messenger though. It makes life a lot easier.
I must be departing from thee now. I hath only seven minutes remaining on my session. Fare thee well all. Kiss, kiss. Hug, hug. I wil converse with you at a later time and date. Make a note with my secretary on the way out.
g2g y'all. 7 mins left. bye. ttyl.
Next time I am just waiting until I get to my aunts house.
Friday, January 20, 2006
a- steve got a new car (steve is his brother, he is a verrrry interesting charcater.)
a-yeah. a mercury. a big ol granny car
a- i was sooo scared we were gonna wreck
a-well, u remember the accident we were in back around thanksgiving?
r- yeah..(neither of them were hurt but steves car was totaled)
a- well, before we wrecked he said something like "it feels like we're floating" and i go " oh dear lord we're gonna crash" and of course, we run into a pole
a-yeah, well today we're sitting in the car and he says the same floating thing again, so i'm like sitting in the car pleading for my life.
r-(laughs) so what happened
a-well, he didn't wreck but he did realize that "hey aaron, i can drive as slow as i want bcuz everyone behind me prolly thinks i'm like 70 and yelling "hurry up gramma!!"
at this point i am rolling. it was so funny. then of course there was rachel's hypothetical question-
"if me and the guy u like were on a bus and the bus veered off of a 1000 foot drop and u were guaranteed to survive, who would u save?"
*blink slowly* huh? well here was my answer-
"i would save u if u grabbed his foot. and if u "accidentally" drop him or if u "forget" then i would drop u and use my super powers to save him."
To this my friend nikki said-
Nikki- when did u get super powers?
me- its a hypothetical question
me- do u know of any 1000 foot drops around mt.vernon ohio?
nikki- true dat. ur right
me- i know. i'm genius.
aaron- well rachel crescimanno is a secret FBI agent and would save the whole bus
me- i'm the only one guaranteed to survive
aaron- oh. well, that stinks
me- not for me!
aaron- shut up
lol. i love hypothetical questions
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
1. Stop buying anything because i want to go to europe this summer
2. Use more of clearasil and hopefully my face will get better
3. Get rid of alot of the junk in my room
4. Change my attitude. maybe i'll live to see 16. hahaha
5. Concentrate on school and maybe i'll get that scholarship and admission to the Akron-Neoucom 6 year med program
6. Try to be more dedicated to my school work
there you go liz. It's done.