Saturday, March 03, 2007

Alas, some blog-worthy news...


While I was talking to my adopted grandmother, Sis. Jewel this afternoon, she mentioned this Blog Party thing on 5minutesformom.com. The blog itself is very cool, with it's aim being especially for mothers, but apparently non-mother women are welcome as well. They have a Mr.Linky list where you sign that you are joining the party and then they have a list of prizes you can enter to win, including (thank you, lord) a complete blog redesign. *hallelujah chorus*. I highly recommend checking this out. It is well worth your while.

PARTY ON!!!

6 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Hi there and welcome to the party!

Linda

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Happy Blog Party to you! :)

~Beki

Judy said...

Happy Party. Good luck on finding a muffin layout... or to be able to win the blog design :-)

Jewel said...

OKay, I just may have ot join this partayyyy!! I'll see!

Janean said...

Welcome, Girl! Nice to see you at the party. :D
Have an awesome week!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the party, Rebecca. A sophomore in high school, eh? I'm impressed. I couldn't form a coherent thought at that time, let alone blog about it.

But then again, we didn't have the Internet when I was that age, either.

Geez, is anyone else suddenly depressed? lol

Pass the chips girl and thanks for partying with us!