Friday, December 16, 2005

Xmas Delight

Gift exchanging is my absolute favorite part of christmas!! I gave 4 school friends their christmas presents today-
  1. Olivia
  2. Rachel
  3. Aaron (CSG for those of u who don't know)
  4. Maggie

Their reactions were all pretty good. I ROCK at xmas shopping. Olivia and Rachel were the first to recieve their gifts. They both got a bottle of $1 raspberry perfume, which they loved. They gave oohs and ahhs but Aaron's reaction was by far the funniest I have ever seen. i wish I had had my camera!! I walked into health about 10 minutes late (with a good excuse I might add) and Aaron just says "Buenos Dias" and I said that I had something for him. So then I gave him his present and he said "I feel bad now, I didn't get u anything" and I told him it was ok and walked away. No sooner have I walked 5 steps do I hear a squeal behind me. I had gotten him a pack of 4 colored Sharpies which, as u can guess from his "codename", he absolutely loves. He goes "Oh I love them!" and gave me a hug. It was so funny. I love him to death. He's one of my favorite ppl on earth. So anyway, in History I gave Maggie her present. I got her socks that have penguins and jingle bells on them. She goes "Oh my gosh, I love u becca!" and then went on to describe that the penguins on the socks were in fact "evil penguins". It was so funny.

After school, the gratitude continued. I was standing with Rachel and I usually say bye to Aaron when he gets on his bus and leaves. I said bye and he came over and hugged me and thanked me again. (He also apologized for stepping on my shoe in the process.LOL) After he left, Rachel, who knows the large crush I've had on him for the past 3 years, says "And he said he didn't give u an xmas present" and made kissy noises. I told her to shut up. LOL

No comments: