Monday, May 15, 2006

I have 13 people on my mind

Q: Can you name 13 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people...This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...No Cheating!!!

1. Maggie
2. Hayley
3. Erica
4. Rachel C.
5. Rachel W.
6. Aaron
7. Zac
8. Deana
9. Olivia
10. Rachel F.
11. Shayley
12. Nikki
13. Tiffany

How did you meet 10?
Church, god knows how long ago

What would you do if you had never met 1?
I would be lost! she's my bestest friend

What would you do if 6 and 1 dated?
ROFL!! Maggie and Aaron? omg, that's funny

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Yes.

Would 11 and 2 make a good couple?
Both girls. Just Wrong.

Is 13 colored?
no. she is mega pale

Do you think 5 is cute?
uhh..she's pretty....

Tell me something about number 1:
She's my best friend who i have known since 2nd grade (we hated each other then)

How do you know 8?
Quizzing

What's 7's favorite color?
It WAS lime green, but i dunno anymore

What would you do if 13 just confessed that they liked you?
errrrrrrr...she's a girl

One fact about 12:
SHE IS NUTS!!

Who is 4 going out with?
She is single

What does 2 do for a living?
She's in the navy and in high school

Is 2 single?
no, she's going out with a reeeeeeally cute italian guy

Where does 7 live?
Mount Vernon

What do you think about 2?
She's sweet.

Who is 6 going out with?
He's single

What do you like about number 3?
She's my other best friend who i can talk to about anything

What is 13's phone number?
uhhh...i have to look in my cell..i have her on speed dial, so i dunno

What's the worst and best thing about 6?
Best: He is freakin' hilarious!! I love him to death (not that way, idiots)
Worst: He goes over the edge occasionally.

Repost as: "I have 13 people on my mind"

No comments: