Monday, May 22, 2006

Stressed

It's the end of the year again. Here's my easiest math problem:

Me + end of the year = MAJOR STRESS

I have 2 projects going on and teachers desperate to get all of their tests in before the end of the year. AUUGGHH!! So, when I'm stressed or upset, I usually lock myself in my room and listen to Celine Dion music. Well, recently stress has been so frequent, that Celine is kinda growing on me. So I'm listening to a variety of music, playlist including Evanescence, U2, Kelly Clarkson, Il Divo, Clay Aiken, Steven Curtis Chapman, Carmen, and a bunch more. Plus I've just been trying to find parts of movies I like, like Titanic and Evita. So yeah, it's kinda helping, but not much. So here is dialogue from a part of Titanic. Sis. Jewel, is this the part you said you liked?

Jack: Rose, you're no picnic, all right? You're a spoiled little brat, even, but under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding, wonderful girl, woman that I've ever known...
Rose: Jack, I...
Jack: No, let me try and get this out. You're an a- I'm not an idiot, I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket, I have nothing to offer you and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right... That's all I want.
Rose: Well, I'm fine... I'll be fine... really.
Jack: Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose. And you're gonna die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away because you're strong but... sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose... that fire's gonna burn out...
Rose: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.
Jack: You're right... only you can do that.

No comments: