Monday, July 10, 2006

Live-Blog from the Ohio UPCI Campgrounds

Oh, the frills that the daughter of the Ohio Sunday School Director recieves! Internet access! *Hallelujah Chorus* I am so excited about this week. It is sure to be better than the last two weeks. No tornadoes thus far, no mice, no lice, and no boy issues other than the ones already present. This is going to be a short blog as I only have a couple of minutes before I head over to Hades...errr...I mean the cook house. Here's what's going on.

This week I am cleaning toilets. The same job I have had at camp since I was 3. Joyful, Joyful. Sis.Wehlage is the evangelist this week. She is very cool. I love her!! This is her last year supposedly before she retires, but I'm not sure. That's all I know about this week so far.

Last night, we went to dinner with some of the teachers for camp this week. I am very good friends with one of the teachers, Jacqueline, and her sister, Gabby. Me and Gabby are so alike it is frightening. We were comparing the one thing that we are scarily alike about. We both have our weddings planned out. We both have pictures of stuff saved on the computer and things like that. Fun. Well, me and both Jacqueline and Gabby were laughing our heads off over lord knows what most of the night. Me and Gabby are both sleep-deprived because she camped last week too. Well, I got the hiccups when we were in Wal-Mart and something happened (I don't think I want to remember) and we were laughing and we both had the hiccups and as we walked into the parking lot, we're going "Oh my gosh, people are gonna think we're drunk." They probably did too. Well, I'm outta time now. So I will try to type later this week.

No comments: