Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Panic Button

I finally, after 4 straight weeks of camp, have a week off! I'm at my Aunt Faith's house right now. My cousin, Andrew, has another one of his cousins over tonight, so I'm kinda just chilling right now. Probably will go to bed in a little bit, seeing as it is midnight. Friday was a very long day. I was in a bad mood on Friday morning and when I was walking back from the pool, some kid that I hardly knew came up and had a conversation with me that just made me about explode. Not at the kid, but at someone else whom the kid was referring to. But I digress. My mom and my aunt have this relationship where if something makes them mad they will call each other about 5 seconds later. Me and my friend, Deana, have a similar relationship. No sooner had the kid walked off, did I pull my cell phone out of my purse and press speed dial 11. (AKA. The Panic Button)

Deana (aka. poor innocent bystander)- Hello?
Me- DEANA!!!! I'M GONNA HURT HIM! I'M GONNA HURT HIM!! I'M GONNA HURT HIM!
Deana- Who? Why?
Me- *proceeds to bore poor Deana with every last detail that I can cram into a 5 minute conversation before my phone goes dead*
Deana- Ok, I'll warn him about his eminant demise.

See how that works? Special isn't it? Well, I am going to go to bed now so I will try to type later.

No comments: