Friday, September 01, 2006

And yet more medical research....

It just never gets old, amazingly. I have about 6 slides done and 12 slides layed out and ready for me to complete them. I'm in study hall again by the way. I never realized how many jobs in Oncology there are! I had to make 2 columns just to fit them all on one slide! Oh, by the way, the things I need for my project are-

  1. What is it?
  2. History of
  3. Careers in
  4. What classes to take for a career in
  5. Interesting facts
  6. Bibliography

And it isn't due till October and I am almost done. Wow. I'm obsessive about this stuff.

My first class in Honors English was a little interesting. I have a lot of paper work to catch up on. After lunch I have my new history class and my NON-STUPID math class. And as if my schedule wasn't screwed up enough already, we also have a prep....errr... I mean PEP rally this afternoon, meaning that the period lengths are a mess. ARGH! Well, I better go now. Bell is going to ring for Biology momentarily. I have a test today. I am sure I am ready for it, but wish me luck anyway!

No comments: