Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A much needed post

*NOTE* For those of you have been trying to leave me a comment- Blogger Beta has messed up my commenting box. If you want to leave a comment you may have to go to Anonymous (make sure you leave your name) or the "Use other name" box. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My blog has been feeling neglected. ("Awwwwwww, I'm so sorry blog! It will never happen again.....at least not until I have play practice, an essay due, and a sunday school lesson to write.......") Well, anyway, not a lot of big things have been going on, but the little things add up.

My baby project ended on a medium note. I ended up getting an 85% due to the stupidity of my teacher. Long story, don't ask. Turns out that my child of colic HAD been set on hard as I suspected. Wonderous, huh?

I love my Geometry class. I have an "A". It's going great. It is definately my favorite class.

On Sunday, I was at Mt.Vernon church again. Singspiration was that night. I just went, not expecting anything, and that morning, my best friend, Erica, came up to me and said "I have a proposition for you."

"Well, Hello to you too."
"Hi! Anyway, I have a question."
"Shoot."
"Ok, me and Uncle Chris were supposed to be doing something for Singspiration tonight, and he backed out. So I saw you and wanted to know if you wanted to do one last duet before you move away."

So, I did. We were going to do "Alabaster Box" and just sing it. So then at the last minute, her mom and my grandma decided that it would be a good idea to sign it too.

Ummmmm....OK.

So I had about 15 minutes for Erica to teach me the sign language for the whole song.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

It did go well though. If I do say so myself. But, you better believe that I had my eyes on that monitor in front of me on the platform the whole time to see what she was doing to make sure I was doing it right.

Last night was my first rehearsal for "Wizard of OZ". It kind of rocked. The cast is great and I had a blast. This performance is going to be so fun to work on.

Oh, and for those of you going to General Conference-

On Thursday at 6 PM, at the Ohio Union Building on the OSU Campus, come see me!!! I'm going to be doing Street Drama with Bro. Howi Tiller. I have practice this weekend. They are also working on getting us into the City Center Mall on either a weekday or on Saturday. I'll keep you updated on that.

No comments: