Monday, October 16, 2006

Update on the weekend


As I mentioned, dad and I went to go see Spamalot this weekend. Since he (as far as I know) has not blogged about it, I will. Playhouse Square in Cleveland is absolutely amazing! The theatre we went to was beautiful. There were murals on the walls and huge chandaliers. It was absolutely amazing. The play itself was hilarious. It was short as most musicals go, but probably the funniest that I have gone to. It is "lovingly ripped off" of the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and written by Eric Idle, who also wrote the movie. The finale is one of the coolest (with the exception of Mamma Mia!). they shoot great amounts of silver, white, and gold confetti from lord-knows-where. I actually caught a piece of it. On the way home I remarked to my dad that I couldn't believe that I spent $25 on a t-shirt. He said that yes, I could. And he's right. I'm saving it for Wednesday. Musical Practice. A bunch of theatre geeks. I should sell tickets to that. It would be hilarious.

No comments: