Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tests! So many tests! Also, Some other stuff...

I have not blogged and will not blog much over the next week or so because:



Monday- Had an anatomy quiz. Along with the rest of the class, I failed this.



Tuesday- Had a KAP discussion and an OPEN BOOK Algebra quiz. Do any of you doubt my algebraic inaptness? I got a 6/9 on the OPEN BOOK QUIZ!! Blech.



Wednesday- Spanish vocab quiz



Today- Retake the afore mentioned anatomy quiz in 8th period. Just took a computer programming test.



Tomorrow- Algebra test. Which I maybe will do well on. Had a study period today and inapt teacher explained stuff. Sort of. I need prayer. Also, a KAP quiz. I never do well on those. Essay tests are the only reason I have a B. Which is nothing to sneeze at, of course.



Saturday- Babysitting.



Sunday- I don't get to teach my class because of the Rowlands being at our church.



Next wednesday- Skeleton Test



Tuesday after that- Skeleton lab practical test.

No comments: