My friend Brittany Stewart sent this around. Enjoy!
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap
him on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock.
Smile, and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push
the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if
they know what floor you're on.
5) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend.
After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's
your day been?"
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up,
then scream, "That's mine!"
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the
8) Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets
on, ask if he has an appointment.
9) Lay down the Twister mat and ask people if they would
like to play.
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask
him if he can hear ticking.
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency
procedures and exits with the passengers.
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing him
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's
okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) Tell people that you can see their aura.
17) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and
muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
18) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering
inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
19) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the
wall, without getting off.
20) Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce in
horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
21) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the
22) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
23) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
24) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and
then announce, "I have new socks on."
25) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and
announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal