Monday, May 21, 2007

Awkward MySpace

This is boring, except for my rantings, which some of you seem to like...

The Survey was about your first person listed as a friend on MySpace, which happens to be my best friend, Deana.

FYI, I'm turning this into a meme about your significant other (which you should enjoy, Liz. I know that 's your favorite blogging subject!) Or best friend, because that has the potential to be funny.

So umm... Lizness, Sis.Jewel, Sis.Theresa, and Deana....TAG!!!! You're it!

1 What is their name? Deana

2 What pet name do you like to call them? EDNA!!


3 How long have you been together? We're together?

4 How did you meet? BQ

5 What do you like the most about them? she's fun



6 What do you like the least about them? she doesn't call back sometimes


7 What is the best thing they have ever done for you? This summer at camp, putting up with depression from me...and providing chocolate


8 Have they met your parents yet? Yeah


9 What would your kids look like if you had kids? ummmm...awkward question.....we wouldn't.......*vomits at awkwardness of question*

10 What is the worst argument you have had? Have we fought?

11 Do you still kiss a lot? *Throws up*

12 Who asked who out? OH DEAR LORD!! THIS IS A COUPLES QUIZ?!?!?!?! Stupid MySpacers! Not all of us have a significant other! Or one who is the first on MySpace! *mumbles under breath*


13 Do you think you will get married? *rolls eyes* I'm beginning to hate the creator of this thing.

14 Can you see yourself growing old with them? Well, she's my best friend...



15 What is the one thing you would like to change about them?
Nothing at all

16 What do you think they would like to change about you?
Hmm...I dunno


17 What is the first gift they ever bought you? I don't know that any


18 Do you have a favorite song together? well we both like Steven Curtis Chapman, Switchfoot, and Sanctus Real


19 Which famous person do you think they look like the most?
I dunno


20 Would you say the two of you are a good match? She's my very best friend!! OF COURSE!!!

No comments: