Thursday, August 24, 2006

First Day Update

First day was not so bad. Only one class that I hate with a passion. I got stuck in STUPID MATH!!!! Arrggh. I didn't even get into fundamental geometry. I am in Bridges I, which is pretty much getting held back without getting held back. My class of 12-15 kids consists of druggies, goths, preps, and jocks on steroids. Fun, huh? I love my Parenting class. It's pretty cool. Oh, and I was reunited with an old friend today. In 5th grade, me and my then best friend, Zac, had another friend that we hung out with all the time named Drew. He disappeared after 7th and I had no clue what happened to him. Well, when I was walking in to school today I saw a kid and told Rachel "Hey, that kind of looks like Drew." Well, I figured that it wasn't and forgot about it. Well, I was at my locker and the kid comes up to me and goes "Hey, Rebecca!" It WAS Drew! I was ecstatic, seeing as I hadn't seen him in 3 years and he just kind of popped up. That was cool. All in all, the first day was a success.

No comments: