Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back by popular request

Hahaha...I'm not really popular. I just got an e-mail from my adopted grandmother (aka.Sis.Jewel) asking where I have been. Well, the answer to that is absolutely nowhere. I have just been extremely busy. Homework, tests, and (in the words of the king from the King and I) "Etcetera! Etcetera! Etcetera!" haha. So not too much to report. If you have been reading my dad's blog you will know that I am typing this on the flippin' sweet new computer. It is awesome!! That's about the most exciting thing going on in my life at the moment. Well, that and tonight me and Mom are making this Greek themed meal. She made Baklava, Lamb Kabobs, Spinach Rolls, and all that good stuff. And she made me look up how to set a table correctly. We have THREE forks out!! And it looks all fancy. I'm so proud of myself. So anyway, in celebration of that special Greek dinner we are doing tonight, here is a clip of Greece...well at least something sounding like that....


1 comment:

Jewel said...

I just think it is so neat that your family had an all-Greek dinner! I just wish I could have been there to eat some of it! We used to do this when we home-schooled. I remember one of the first dinners we did was a Russian meal because Daniel was doing a report and project on Kazakstan, of all places. I don't know why he chose that country, but it was formerly part of the Soviet Union, so their cuisine is still considered Russian. We had REAL Beef Stroganoff and was it ever rich!