Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sleepover!!

Tomorrow is gonna be so fun!! My best friend, Rachel, is coming over to stay the night. Me and my mom just got back from the grocery store. Here's what we bought:
  1. 2 pints of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
  2. Little Debbie Fudge Brownies (to make the tropical brownie dessert that me and Rachel made up)
  3. Frozen Raspberries (also for the dessert)
  4. Cinnamon Rolls
  5. 2 Liter Dr.Pepper
  6. 2 Liter Coca-Cola

So I called Rachel and gave her the huge list to which she said, "Two words. Sugar buzz." lol. So that should be fun. My fantastic fourth-cousin-twenty-eight-times-removed, Mistie, is letting me borrow Titanic. YAY!! Ben and Jerry and Leo. How great is that? Speaking of Leo, well, actually I have two things pertaining to my beloved Leonardo.

  1. I am ecstatic about English Class at the moment! We are starting Romeo and Juliet next week (which I loooooooove, by the way) And my wonderful teacher, always apt to give us things that we can apply the book to said that we will be watching clips of the 1970's version and the 1990'S VERSION!!!! WOOHOO!!! (In case you didn't know, Leonardo DiCaprio is in that.) So, that will be the second Leo movie that we have watched clips of in my English class (we watched the dinner scene of Titanic at the beginning of the year when we were learning about comparing and contrasting) I love English now.
  2. Rachel's cat had 5 kittens last night. So she has informed me that my job for the next 6 weeks is to convince my parents to let me have one of them. I wasn't to excited about this at first, seeing as my beloved Eva met an early death from our present cat. But then I got attached to the idea. Darn. So anyway, how does this pertain to Leo. I am so keen on the idea that I already have names for the cat if I get it. Nessarose for a girl and Leo for a boy. Special huh?

No comments: