Saturday, April 29, 2006

Still Awake

It's almost 4 AM. Me and one of the Rachels are still awake (my neighbor is awake, Rachel Hezakiah crashed on the couch). I am burning CD's from her collection onto my computer (I think I have 5 so far) and listening to Wicked (I burned that. YAY!!) We watched Titanic at 9. Rachel Hezakiah was like cracking up at me and Rachel because we were both crying (I went through 10 tissues and she went through 3. Not even thinking of smurf boogers helped) So then at one part, all three of us were crying. So of course at this point, my mom calls, and I missed the call. So I call back, and I am all sniffly and stuff, so Mom is freaking out because she thinks something is wrong. So I have to explain that Leo just died and this is why am in a hissy fit. That was awkward. Haha. So anyway, I am in no way tired. I have a feeling by daylight I may be. Oh well, at least I don't have school tomorrow. Haha. So I'm going to go back to burning CD's. I am on 6 or 7 now I think. It's 4:01. Wow. It feels like 11. Maybe I am just wierd. (No comments on that please)

No comments: