Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A good day

Today was a fairly good day. Apparently that studying I did with Rachl paid off because I got an 80% on the test!!! YES!! In English , Tale of Two Cities is starting to get really good. I am 4 chapters ahead of where I am supposed to be. Me grades are fairly good right now. The lowest grade I have is a C- which is in Algebra and that will be remedied once the test is entered and I turn in the review sheet that I missed when I was sick. In science we watched a movie abvout the worst case scenario for that giant volcano under Yellowstone National Park. Luckily for us Ohioans, we would only get 1-5 centimeters of volcanic ash. Not good but better than some of the alternatives. lol. WEll, that's about it for today.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Good job on the test, Becky! Keep up the good work!!