Monday, September 17, 2007

Liz Brain

I had a Lizness moment last night, and I can say that because she has been my friend, literally, since I was born, so I know it was a her moment

So, last night I was talking to her parents about books and they said something about Man in The Iron Mask. Sis.Theresa specifically said, " That's the musketeers from The 3 Musketeers."

About 5 minutes later, Bro. Ross says something about Dartagnan joining the 3 Musketeers in the book The 3 Musketeers.

A light bulb went off and I said-

"Hey, those are the same people from Man in the Iron Mask!"

Der-da-der

At least I know Mt.Rushmore isn't natural. (Don't hurt me, Lizness!)

1 comment:

the lizness said...

you went there.

I just thought it was natural and someone just polished up God's natural work.

when I was a young and impressionable teenager, someone saw fit to correct my thinking.

and now you're going to tell me Santa isn't real, aren't you?