Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Quick Update

Yeah, I know. I haven't blogged like a good girl with news and significant tidbits. I've been busy. I've had about 4 projects, an essay test, a lab practical exam, a bunch of quizzes, 2 algebra tests, and on Friday, I have my mid-term for computer programming. Does it sound like I have time to update?

Actually, I did and was just slacking, because after you live the stress. You don't really want to relive it in a blog post. Or something. Maybe I'm just lazy. That's probably it.

So, anyway, the end of the quarter is this Friday (thus, the midterm) I think I'm doing good, except for in Algebra. We won't talk about algebra on this blog.

Also, before I log off (bell just rang for lunch), I would like to ask you all to pray for my spanish teacher from last year, Senora Jones, and her family. Her son and his wife are expecting a baby in a few months and live in southern California where the wildfires have been going on. She got a call at about 3 AM yesterday saying that the house had been destroyed with everything in it. They have nothing left except for their dogs. Please remember them in prayer and ask others to pray.

No comments: