Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday 13 #3

13 Things That Make me Grin/smile/be happy
  1. Candy Canes- Yummy!
  2. Candles- Especially Candy Cane scented ones
  3. Bright Colors- Bright and shiny, like my personality (riiiiiiiiiight)
  4. Anderson Verejao- Go #17 and Brazilian accent! Woot!
  5. The #17- see 4
  6. Christmas lights- I am distracted by shiny things
  7. Jody Shelley- ok, who does not love watching someone beat the tar out of helpless hockey players on ice? can you blame me?
  8. My velveteen shoes- they're so comfy!
  9. Snow Days- SLEEP IN!
  10. DC- my favoritest place on earth
  11. Monty Python- stupid, yet hilarious
  12. Napoleon Dyanmite- he's flippin' sweet, dude
  13. Weekends-see 9

1 comment:

Deana said...

so where are the pictures?!?!?!?!?! Lol Oh and are you wearing your velveteen shoes?!!?! lol