Thirteen Things That Scare Me
- Pigeons. I mean come on! They stare you down with those hideous red eyes and are EVERYWHERE in the big cities. It's obviously a plot to take over the world!
- Mice. Ew. Ew. Ew.
- Going outside, near a road, by myself, after dark. In 6th grade I was trick or treating with my friend and saw her mom's boyfriend get (intentionally) hit by a truck. True story.
- Chinatown at night. Scary beyond all reason.
- Reading Revelation. It's a creepy book of the Bible.
- Goth people. Some of the ones at my school look like they are going to pull out an M-16 right there and then.
- Scary movies. The person who invented Saw and Saw II needs to be locked up.
- Tornados. Who doesn't get scared of those?
- Getting sick. I am an extreme hypochondriac.
- Those news reports that say that a serial killer has escaped from a prison in Newark. That's only about an hour away!
- Forgetting to take a breath before jumping off the high dive. Trust me. It's not a good feeling.
- The show "Mega Disasters". There's a reason that I don't like hypothetical situations.
- Algebra II. The first one was bad. I don't even want to know about the second one.
1…. Start your list here!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants