13 Best Movie Lines Ever
- "You're feverish! You wait right here. I'll go get the baby thermometer and the petroleum jelly!" (TJ's Mom,Recess:School's Out)
- "It's a liger. Kind of like a lion and tiger mixed. Bred for it's skills in magic." (Napoleon Dynamite)
- "Josey Grossy!" (Cafeteria, Never Been Kissed)
- "She turned me into a newt....I got better!" (Random Peasant, Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
- "Maybe I misread her letter-Dear Muffin, I hate you. Love, Pumpkin."(Rogers, Swan Princess III)
- "That's amazing!" "Yes, I will forever be known as the man who unlocked a door!" (Servents and DaVinci, Ever After)
- "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. " (Dark Helmet, Spaceballs)
- "Sign me up for the next war!" (Grandma, Mulan)
- "For you, baby, I could be.." (Puss in Boots, Shrek 2)
- Cleric:And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu...
Brother Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother...
Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. (Monty Pyton and The Holy Grail)
- "Prepare for a little stinging!" (Exterminator, Over The Hedge)
- "My Precious!" (Smeegle, The Lord Of The Rings)
- "Oh, right. The poison. The poison for Kuzco, the poison chosen especially to kill Kuzco, Kuzco's poison. That poison? " (Kronk, The Emperors New Groove)